Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Project X / Part Deux


So today, I met with my co-producer, Keith Kenyon, who I feel is one of the brightest stars in the recording field, and we listened to the final, mastered mixes of Project X. I can say that this record represents the very best recorded work that I have ever done. I don't say this lightly, or without considerable thought, but I really feel that this record, more than any other that I have done, represents the sound of the SHB live and un-adulterated. Once the ink is dry on our distribution deal, and a release date has been set, I'll go into greater detail about the project. I promise to describe every track, and give all the gearheads a veritable feast of tech type scoop. Until then, all I can say is that this is the very best record I have ever done. I am so proud of Richard, Tom and Keith for trusting me and traveling on this amazing journey. I am so proud of all of the support that all of you have shown us and I promise to make bigger waves this year to validate your faith in us.

No comments: